Using the İŞKUR system online is clearly explained in the website of agency both in Turkish and English. Our explanations below are for the branches of foreign based companies which having trouble with the site as we witnessed occasionally.
You should first create a new workplace record (system registration) and then employer registration can be made after that.
Turkish Republic Identity Number of an authorized person in your company is necessary to sign in to the system.
REGISTRATION BY YOURSELF
You follow the below step in order to create a new workplace record (new user) by entering http://www.iskur.gov.tr/en-us/homepage.aspx
– First click the Employer button
– Click here to register button for creating a new registration
– Fill in the data required here
– Your membership (new workplace record) will be approved after checked by İŞKUR, this approval may take 2 days.
– After approval of the workplace record by İŞKUR, you can use the Agency’s services by signing in to the system with your Turkish Republic Identity Number, password, and İŞKUR number of your workplace and you can fill in labor schedules.
REGISTRATION BY THE HELP OF A SERVICE PROVIDER (VENDOR)
If you are having trouble on accessing or/and registration, you may do it by the help of an accountant or your payroll vendor, if you have any.
You should provide your vendor with the data below:
* Company Tax Number
* Company Main Field of Business (in which sector and their exact kind of service)
* Establishment Date of Company
* Address of Company
* Telephone, Fax and E-mail information
* Name/Surname and Turkish Republic Identity Number of an authorized person to be indentified in system.
– Then you may send the Turkish Republic Identity Number, password, and İŞKUR number of your workplace.
– And vendor can upload your labor schedule to the system on behalf of you.