1. A work permit application petition addressing Ministry of Labour and Social Security,
2. Application Form for Foreigner (4 copies/3 pages, with photograph which was taken in last six months, signed originally with both employer and the foreign personnel)
3. Passport Copy (Translated to Turkish and notarized /consulate approved),
4. Diploma Copy (Translated to Turkish and notarized /consulate approved)
5. For interior applications residence permit (notarized copy) (Except residence permit for education, the residence permit has to be at least for six months and the application has to be done in this period. Otherwise, the foreigner has to apply from the Foreign Representative of Turkey in his/her country)
6. CV (1 copy / 2 pages, prepared in Turkish)
7. A document proofing the status, if the foreigner is a partner representative, nominated by principal company abroad or holding the status of key personnel (given by the employer, approved by competent authority)
FOREIGNERS APPLY FOR A WORK PERMIT IN THE FRAMEWORK OF PROFESSIONAL SERVİCES, HAVE TO PRESENT THE FOLLOWING IN ADDITION TO THE DOCUMENTS ABOVE:
1. If the foreigner attends higher education abroad, the “Diploma Equality Certificate” which the latter shall obtain in accordance with the “Regulations for Equality of Foreign Higher Education Diplomas”, pursuant to the articles 3 and 7/p of the Law number 2547,
2. A certificate obtained within the last six months from the professional institution in the foreigner’s country evidencing that the latter is executing his/her profession, that he/she is a member to the professional organization in his/her own country and that “there isn’t any penalty of forbidden profession”
3. If the foreigner renders service for the purpose of consultancy and technical instruction, certificate of work description and copy of agreement (between firm-firm or firm-person),
4. If engineers, architects and urban planners render consultancy and technical instruction service of any kind and scope as expert, or prepared projects in projects put out to international tender by public institutions and establishments and are assigned as authorized signatories, a covenant certified by a notary public or consulate and foreseeing to remain exclusive just for this assignment.
5. As for corporate bodies supposed to employ any foreign expert in the framework of the engineering, architecture, contractorship and consultancy services, detailed account of salaries evidencing that Turkish citizen employed in the same occupation as engineer/architect /urban planner and the copy of the contract executed with the foreigner.