SSI premium support for private sector establishments, who employ trained candidates of training-on-the job programs carried out by Turkish Employment Organization (İŞKUR), has been extended to the end of the 2017.
Pursuant to said incentives the employer contribution share of some personnel's social security premiums will be paid from the Unemployment Insurance Fund for certain periods and under some condition stated below.
The support had been arranged in the provisional article 15 of Unemployment Insurance Law No. 4447 which is appended by the Article 28 of Bag Law No. 6645, issued in the Official Journal No. 29335, dated 23 April 2015. Now it is extended until 31 December 2017 by Government Decree, Number 2016/9643 issued in Official Gazette No. 29928, dated 24 December 2016.
The employer contribution share of the social security premiums will be covered from the Unemployment Fund, in case of employing following persons who are trained in training-on-the job programs and who;
- are employed as an addition to the average number of insured personnel as declared in the premium and service documents of the workplace,
- completed the "on-the-job training program" by 31 December 2017,
- are older than 18 and younger than 29 years of age,
- are employed in the professional field relevant to the completed program within maximum three months following the completion of the program.
The support specified in this article will be implemented for;
- 42 months in the manufacturing industry sector,
- 30 months in other sectors.
Also, the entitlement conditions required for other incentives, such as;
- submission of the monthly premium and service documents on time,
- not having any debt of premium or administrative fines,
- not employing uninsured personnel
will be valid for the above mentioned support.